Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy:
Are you looking for new challenges? Ocean Park, the winner of the Applause Award as the best theme park in the world is now inviting energetic, creative, passion and experienced Events Producer in the market to join our team as the Project Manager. This position will be the leader of a design and production team to produce the large scale special events in the Ocean Park. He or she will play any important role in the production of one of the largest and high profile special events in Asia including the Halloween event. The incumbent will work closely with the Events Manager from the creative concept development to the final execution of the event.
• Degree holder in Events Management or Theatrical is preferred
• At least 8 years’ solid experience in entertainment business or project management
• Strong leadership and communication skills in previous job experience is a must
• Strong connections with local vendors in related to business is an advantage
• Familiar with the park’s seasonal event’s operation and standard is an advantage
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
• Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http:careers.oceanpark.com.hk Job Openings Full time.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.